the recruitment manager’s role is unique. balancing personal billing targets and managing teams can be a stretch!
add on coaching, developing and managing performance and it becomes a continuing challenge to master all – and few managers excel in all elements equally.
a good sales manager needs to select, engage and retain top talent and coach and performance manage them while maximising effective selling time.
reclearn’s modular sales management programmes, provides the skills, tools and strategies to develop better sales management capability within your business.
whether it’s developing your first time managers, experienced managers or preparing your managers for leadership, we’ve got this covered.
click on the tabs below to see what manager modules are available
- the role of a billing manager
- creating a sales culture
- time management
- coaching your team to success
- training and mentoring
- setting and managing KPIs
- managing performance
- interviewing & selection
- understanding personality types
- diversity & inclusion
- advanced coaching
- emotional intelligence
- creating business plans
- team development plans
- managing performance plateaus
- understanding team dynamics
- succession planning
- the role of a leader in 2020
- managing millennials
- driving a sales culture
- business plans and strategy
- 1-2-1 coaching
- 360 feedback
- personality & emotional intelligence assessments